MMC Commercial Real Estate (MMC) is the full service real estate brokerage arm of Metropolitan Management Company, active in the leasing, marketing and sales of commercial properties, owned and managed by new clients and property owners outside of our management portfolio.
By working in tandem with property owners, and capitalizing on the brokers’ experience, we are able to create a specific plan to market each property. Creating the best strategy involves identifying clients’ goals, understanding the target market, current conditions, future projections and the right tenant mix.
Once the right marketing strategy is determined, MMC will begin implementing a program to promote each vacant storefront with maximum exposure, including but not limited to the following:
- Place “For Lease” signs on the property and in windows
- Develop and distribute marketing materials to the commercial brokerage community and targeted tenant prospects
- List vacancies on Internet database websites
- Identify and screen prospects
- Tour the market and properties with prospects
- Prepare and negotiate Letters of Intent
- Deliver lease agreements, and keys to the premises, to tenants
MMC Commercial Real Estate represents both buyers and sellers in the purchase or sale of investment properties. Our services include:
- Property Valuation
- Acquisition/Disposition Analysis
- Access to Buyers/Sellers
- Strategic Negotiations
From the first meeting with property owners, buyers and/or sellers, to the completion of the leasing or sales transaction, MMC is there to represent the best interest and goals of our clients.